HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING IN OCEANSIDE, CA
Our Hardwood Floor Resurfacing Explained
Have you ever asked the question, “What is hardwood floor resurfacing,”? If so you are certainly not alone. Plenty of people in Oceanside have asked us this exact question. The answer we give them is that it’s the best way to update the look of your slightly damaged hardwood flooring. Hardwood floor resurfacing is the act of removing an old finish and replacing it with a new one. That’s why it’s often called the screen and coat method. It doesn’t require any sanding which makes it one of the fastest floor renewal services in all of Southern California.
If you’re interested in resurfacing your hardwood floors in Oceanside, CA, then call our team at Fabulous Floors San Diego today!
Resurface Your Hardwood Floors the Fabulous Floors Way
When it comes to floor renewal services in Oceanside, none of them are created equal. Each has unique advantages and disadvantages. We know this sounds biased, but we genuinely believe that we are the best hardwood floor resurfacing service in the greater Oceanside area. This is because of our fast completion times, lower starting prices, and our high-quality stains and finishes that are sure to make your floors shine like new. Plus, we offer superior customer service and we know how to treat our customers with the utmost respect and care.
“Javier was patient and helped me through the process of picking a stain color and finish. He worked quickly and gave me exactly what I wanted in floor refinishing. I would hire him for my next project in a heart beat. I am so pleased with the outcome that I’ve already recommend your company to 3 friends.”
Should I Resurface or Refinish My Flooring?
Both options are great ways to restore your hardwood flooring. But one actually might be better depending on the state of your floors. Resurfacing is best for floors showing minor signs of damage such as light scratches. Refinishing is for floors with significant scratches, scuffs, stains, warps, and other signs of serious damage. Although both are more affordable than replacement, resurfacing will be slightly less expensive than refinishing due to it’s faster completion time. If you have any questions about whether or not you qualify for a resurfacing, then please contact us today. We would be happy to help you out!
Is your floor looking more severely damaged? Don’t worry! Our team at Fabulous Floors San Diego also offers the best hardwood floor refinishing in Oceanside, CA.
Save Time & Money with Fabulous Floors San Diego
Our resurfacing service starts at just $0.99 per square foot, though various circumstances will affect the final price. The reason the price is so much lower is that it doesn’t require sanding which leads to fast completion times. No sanding also means virtually no dust or noxious odors making the Fabulous Floors resurfacing service the most convenient option for floor renewal in Oceanside.
Why Choose Fabulous Floors Resurfacing?
- Adds instant value to your home. This will be a great selling point if/when you decide to move.
- Relieves the stress of living with worn-out hardwood floors. You’ll never have to settle for less again!
- Provides a long-lasting finish. Choose between gloss, semi-gloss, or satin polyurethane.
- Protects your floors against foot traffic and keeps them cleaner longer with a quality sealing coat.
- Prevents allergens. Our process is dust-free, meaning there is no mess or airborne dust particles during or after our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Removes scratches from your floors by sanding, without damaging the wood.
- Takes very little time. Most Fabulous Floors San Diego resurfacing treatments are completed within hours.
- Allows you to get back to your life quickly. There is absolutely nothing to clean up after we leave.
- Gives you peace of mind. We do all of the hardwood resurfacing work, saving you from doing it yourself.
- Fits within your budget. Hardwood resurfacing saves you money, especially compared to traditional refinishing.