HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING IN DEL MAR, CA
Here’s Why You Should Choose Our Experienced Wood Floor Resurfacing Team
Do you have a wood floor showing a few signs of wear and tear like minor scratches and scuffs? If so, you certainly don’t have to pay for an expensive floor replacement to get it fixed up and looking like new. There is a much simpler and affordable option for you, and it’s called hardwood floor resurfacing with the team here at Fabulous Floors San Diego. We serve all of Del Mar and have a process that has been proven to remove the minor wear and tear from a wood floor.
Our hardwood floor resurfacing in Del Mar, CA, starts at just $0.99 per sq/ft. This actually makes it cheaper than our hardwood floor refinishing service we offer, although, there are some limitations with floor resurfacing and it is not meant for every floor. But if your floor does qualify, we are more than happy to get the job done right for you!
The Difference Between Resurfacing & Refinishing
The reason refinishing and resurfacing are different is the process itself. Refinishing requires sanding whereas resurfacing is completed in just two simple and quick steps. It’s known as screen and coat because we take off the old stain and then recoat them with a high-quality stain and finish in the color of your choice. It’s fast and easy, but only effective on floors that have minor signs of damage. If you’re wondering if your floor qualifies, give us a call. Our team would be happy to review your floor with you and set up your hardwood floor resurfacing in Del Mar with a FREE price estimate right over the phone.
CALL NOW! GET A FREE PRICE QUOTE TODAY!
“Today I had Anthony and Matt working in my house. These guys got down to business. They are very professional and friendly. My bedroom floor looks AMAZING. I will recommend this company in the blink of an eye! And the prices are better than anybody else. I did my research.” -Anonymous
Our Del Mar Hardwood Floor Resurfacing Process:
- Adds instant value to your home. This will be a great selling point if/when you decide to move.
- Relieves the stress of living with worn-out hardwood floors. You’ll never have to settle for less again!
- Provides a long-lasting finish. Choose between gloss, semi-gloss, or satin polyurethane.
- Protects your floors against foot traffic and keeps them cleaner longer with a quality sealing coat.
- Prevents allergens. Our process is dust-free, meaning there is no mess or airborne dust particles during or after our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Removes scratches from your floors by sanding, without damaging the wood.
- Takes very little time. Most Fabulous Floors San Diego resurfacing treatments are completed within hours.
- Allows you to get back to your life quickly. There is absolutely nothing to clean up after we leave.
- Gives you peace of mind. We do all of the hardwood resurfacing work, saving you from doing it yourself.
- Fits within your budget. Hardwood resurfacing saves you money, especially compared to traditional refinishing.
GET A FREE PRICE QUOTE!
Error: Contact form not found.