HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING IN ESCONDIDO, TX
Why Should I Resurface My Hardwood Floor?
The answer to this question is simple. Because it’s a budget-friendly way to bring back the original beauty of your wood flooring. Hardwood floor resurfacing is an easy process that can be done for just $0.99 per sq/ft with our team here at Fabulous Floors San Diego. That is significantly less than a complete floor replacement, and even less than a normal hardwood floor refinishing. So if your floor is starting to look a little worn down, it’s time to contact us! We resurface hardwood floors in Escondido, CA!
Resurfacing Isn’t the Same Thing as Refinishing
Unfortunately, not every floor will qualify for resurfacing. It is best used on floors showing minor signs of damage because as the heading indicates, it’s not the same thing as refinishing. The main difference is the need for sanding when you refinish a hardwood floor. Resurfacing a hardwood floor here in Escondido doesn’t actually require sanding which is why we can keep costs lower, and complete the job in just 1-2 days. To find out if your floor qualifies, just give us a call today!
More Environmentally Friendly
The process used here at Fabulous Floors San Diego is GREENGUARD certified. That means it’s better for the environment, and your convenience too. We do our best to not allow excessive dust or odors to enter your home as we work to resurface your floor. It’s no wonder why Escondido citizens have been absolutely raving about our hardwood floor resurfacing service for years!
“Today I had Anthony and Matt working in my house. These guys got down to business. They are very professional and friendly. My bedroom floor looks AMAZING. I will recommend this company in the blink of an eye! And the prices are better than anybody else. I did my research.” -Anonymous
Our Escondido Hardwood Floor Resurfacing Process:
- Adds instant value to your home. This will be a great selling point if/when you decide to move.
- Relieves the stress of living with worn out hardwood floors. You’ll never have to settle for less again!
- Provides a long-lasting finish. Choose between gloss, semi-gloss, or satin polyurethane.
- Protects your floors against foot traffic and keeps them cleaner longer with a quality sealing coat.
- Prevents allergens. Our process is dust-free, meaning there is no mess or airborne dust particles during or after our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Removes scratches from your floors by sanding, without damaging the wood.
- Takes very little time. Most Fabulous Floors San Diego resurfacing treatments are completed within hours.
- Allows you to get back to your life quickly. There is absolutely nothing to clean-up after we leave.
- Gives you peace of mind. We do all of the hardwood resurfacing work, saving you from doing it yourself.
- Fits within your budget. Hardwood resurfacing saves you money, especially compared to traditional refinishing.