HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING IN EL CAJON
Resurface Your Wood Floors In El Cajon
Fabulous Floors San Diego is proud to offer quality hardwood floor resurfacing services in El Cajon! Your hardwood floors are sure to see some wear and tear over their lifetime. Some people’s only option is to completely refinish all of their hardwood floors. For others, however, we offer hardwood resurfacing which can be an affordable alternative for floors that just need a little TLC. We offer our hardwood resurfacing service at only $0.99 per square foot, so you can transform the look of your hardwood floors without breaking the bank with Fabulous Floors San Diego!
Fabulous Results Guaranteed
With our hardwood resurfacing service, you don’t have to worry about the mess that comes with completely refinishing your floors. Plus, it will restore the luster and beauty of your hardwood floors. Floors that we recommend for resurfacing are ones that show minimal wear and tear and have light scratches, with most of the original stain color still intact. Also, floors that should get resurfaced should have minimal warping and other types of damage, and be in good shape overall.
El Cajon Hardwood Floor Resurfacing
One reason that our hardwood resurfacing service doesn’t cost as much as our hardwood refinishing service is because it doesn’t require the same amount of time and labor. Within only 1-2 days, our team of professionals in the El Cajon area will restore the beauty of your hardwood floors. Our technicians are more than qualified for the job- they’re friendly and always give 110%. First, they will buff away any scratches that may be on your hardwood floors, then apply a coat of polyurethane finish to give them a nice look and to protect against future damage. It’s the ideal coat and seal solution for wood floors showing minimal wear and tear.
Environmentally Safe Hardwood Renewal for the El Cajon Home
Did you know that our hardwood resurfacing service is virtually dust and odor-free? Resurfacing doesn’t require sanding or staining, which eliminates the dust and odor that is typically associated with floor refinishing. Additionally, Fabulous Floors San Diego is GREENGUARD Certified, which means that our hardwood resurfacing and refinishing services are completely safe for both you and the environment. And at only $0.99 per square foot, hardwood resurfacing from Fabulous Floors San Diego is a cost-effective way to add value to your home.
CALL NOW! GET A FREE PRICE QUOTE TODAY!
“Javier was patient and helped me through the process of picking a stain color and finish. He worked quickly and gave me exactly what I wanted in floor refinishing. I would hire him for my next project in a heart beat. I am so pleased with the outcome that I’ve already recommend your company to 3 friends.”
“Our floors were a total mess and I had little hope of even fair looking floors!! Javier with Fabulous Floors San Diego came in and the Phoenix rose from the ashes!! Our floors are absolutely gorgeous!! I would recommend Javier and Fabulous Floors San Diego to anyone!! They are truly gifted at their craft!!”
Our Hardwood Floor Resurfacing Process:
- Adds instant value to your home. This will be a great selling point if/when you decide to move.
- Relieves the stress of living with worn-out hardwood floors. You’ll never have to settle for less again!
- Provides a long-lasting finish. Choose between gloss, semi-gloss, or satin polyurethane.
- Protects your floors against foot traffic and keeps them cleaner longer with a quality sealing coat.
- Prevents allergens. Our process is dust-free, meaning there is no mess or airborne dust particles during or after our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Removes scratches from your floors by sanding, without damaging the wood.
- Takes very little time. Most Fabulous Floors resurfacing treatments are completed within hours.
- Allows you to get back to your life quickly. There is absolutely nothing to clean up after we leave.
- Gives you peace of mind. We do all of the hardwood resurfacing work, saving you from doing it yourself.
- Fits within your budget. Hardwood resurfacing saves you money, especially compared to traditional refinishing.